Bandall Privacy protocol
Information collection for statistics
Bandall uses Salesfeed Software, Google Analytics and Matomo (formerly Piwik). These measuring instruments generate statistics about the origin and behaviour of our target groups. No data are provided to third parties.
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
In order to keep usage statistics on our website up to date, we use Matomo open source software. By means of this software we place two analytical (first party) cookies:
- _pk_id: It generates a unique number to distinguish a visitor from other visitors. Storage time limit: 14 days after your last visit to our site.
- _pk_ref: It records from where a visitor enters our site. Storage time limit: 30 minutes after your last visit to our site.
With the aid of Matomo and these analytical cookies we collect the following data:
- The unique number coupled to the cookie _pk_id (see above).
- IP address (made anonymous).
- Visited pages (title and URL) and date and time at which they were visited.
- The URL of the page by means of which people came to our website (Referrer URL) coupled to cookie _pk_ref (see above).
- Used links on our website that refer to external websites (Outlink).
- Downloaded files.
- Estimated location: country, region, city (we do not collect the exact geolocation).
- Other data: screen resolution, local time of visitor, speed of the website, browser language.
- User agent of the browser: used browser, operating system, type of device (computer, smartphone, etc.).
As the impact of these analytical cookies is limited, you do not have to give permission for this.
The Bandall website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" (text files that are placed on your computer) that help analyse web traffic. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of the website (including your IP address) is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the website, in order to compile reports on website activity.
By using this website you consent to the processing of the information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.