Many new banding solutions arise from consultations with us. Regularly leading to both new standard and bespoke solutions. With consistently positive results.
Bandall banding systems, hi-tech bundling
Bandall is a Dutch developer, manufacturer and distributor of a complete range of banding equipment. From simple stand-alone machines to fully automatic solutions. You can add to the standard machine options such as external reel holders and printers.
The fully automatic systems are modular in construction and can be used for a wide variety of applications. The machines have few mechanical parts and many standard components. Two features which lead directly to low operating costs. The machines are available in various arch sizes for the banding of very small to very large products. With paper and film bands from 20 to 125mm wide.
The seven JOYS of Bandall bundling machines
- Very high production capacities possible and yet damage-free and reliable
- International patent on unique technology
- Extremely low maintenance costs and energy-efficient
- Considerable reduction in packaging material, thanks to wafer-thin bands
- Very short delivery times (often from stock)
- Dutch technology
- Clean, odour-free and smoke-free, thanks to the 'Ultra Clean Seal' system
Bandall also supplies solutions specifically for stacking and bundling. From stacks of 2 or other multiples and products of all sizes, we have the solution. One example is the Bandall TRLS-ST fully automatic stacking and bundling model. Also multi-head installations, multiple bands and cross-banding options.