Printed banderoling material
A band provides more than sufficient space for all of your product information. Often a great advantage in comparison with labels.
Printed banding material
Whether Private Label or your own corporate style, Bandall banding offers more than sufficient space for all of your product information. Often a great advantage in comparison with labels. Branding is consistently positioned accurately on the product, as are promotional texts, product information, ingredients and country of origin details.
Method of APPLYING Branding by Banding
To ensure complete satisfaction we create an accurate line drawing based on your product packaging and send this to you to enable your band design to be created. If you wish we can create a new design for you using your brand elements. A proof of the completed design is sent by our Branding by Banding partner Max Aarts for your approval. After final approval the lead time required is approximately two weeks.
Benefits of printed band labeling
- More space for your corporate logo, nutritional information, ingredients and country of origin details
- Professional exquisite print quality with various types of paper and film and print finishes
- Consistently accurate positioning of the band design onto to your product
- Simultaneous printing of a barcode, date or serial number is also possible
- Less packaging and less waste
- Applicable to high and low production volumes
- Special die cutting is also possible