The binding factor
Established in 1990, Dutch company Bandall develops, manufactures and distributes worldwide their bundling and banding solutions. After the first very advanced Bandall banding machine was introduced in 1997, Bandall machines are now banding products in more than 100 countries via 50 distributors.
What makes Bandall banding systems so successful?
Banding is the bundling or labelling of one or more items of packaging with a band made of film or paper. Thanks to Bandall's patented banding system this is done cost-effectively at high speed and without causing damage.
- Very high production capacity is possible
- User-friendly patented feed
- Low maintenance costs and energy-efficient
- Considerable reduction in packaging material used, thanks to wafer-thin bands from as little as 35 microns
- Very short delivery times (often from stock)
- Dutch technology
- Clean, odour-free and smoke-free, thanks to the 'Ultra Clean Seal' system
Bandall would be happy to provide you with the best advice to arrive at the correct banding solution for you..