Banding machines stand alone
Stand-alone Bandall equipment lends itself extremely well to manual feed, and to installation in fully automated production lines.
Stand-alone Bandall banding machines
The range of stand-alone Bandall units consists of a standard line which varies in standard arch widths and arch heights. The channel widths can also vary for the processing of various band widths (from 20 to 125 mm). The stand-alone Bandall machines lend themselves extremely well to manual feed, and to installation in fully automated production lines. Optional equipment on the machines are: External reel holders, presses, positioning technology, stainless steel, data printers, etc.
Benefit on benefit
Reliable and damage-free, thanks to unique patented feed system
- Very high production capacity is possible
- User-friendly patented feed technology
- Low maintenance costs and energy-efficient
- Considerable reduction in packaging material, thanks to wafer-thin bands
- Very short delivery times (often from stock)
- Dutch technology
- Clean, odour-free and smoke-free, thanks to the 'Ultra Clean Seal' system
- Standing on castors the Bandall is easy to relocate
Also ideal for temporary banding requirements
As the stand-alone Bandall is easy and flexible to use and relocate, the Bandall lends itself ideally to short term or long term hire. This may be for promotional periods during which say two products are banded together with a special band. Or perhaps a trial to test the Branding by Banding concept.